Location of Solar Panels Installed from Solar Click Project
Between 2017 and 2020, nearly 85,000 m2 of photovoltaic panels will be installed on the roofs of public buildings. These panels should help achieve the objective set for our Region: to double the production of renewable energy by 2020.
Public buildings represent a significant potential for renewable production. With SolarClick, around 150 of them will be equipped with photovoltaic panels.
Bruxelles Environnement and Sibelga are working together to implement this project. Sibelga is the first line contact for public authorities, from identifying opportunities to operating facilities.
But SolarClick cannot be implemented without effective collaboration with the public authorities concerned. Their involvement is therefore essential, in particular to identify opportunities.
This description is taken from the following website: https://solarclick.be/solarclick/
- Solar panels installed around city.xlsx (10.4 KB)
Part of this shapefile
- Académie Royale des Beaux-Arts de Bruxelles
- Administration Communale de Berchem-Sainte-Agathe
- Atheneum Communal des Pagodes
- BF Management & Multimedia TIC
- Bruxelles Formation - BF technics
- C.b.c.-e.c.c.f. Bruxelles
- CPAS de Ganshoren
- Centre Communautaire du Chant d'Oiseau
- Centre Gériatrique Anne-Sylvie Mouzon
- Centre Public d'Action Sociale d'Uccle (CPAS)
- Centre Scolaire Les Marronniers
- Colombe de la Paix
- Commune d’Anderlecht
- Complexe sportif
- Complexe sportif de Neder-ver-Heembeek
- Complexe sportif d’Evere
- Crèche Jourdan
- Ecole La Futaie
- Fonds du Logement
Something wrong with this information? Report errors here.