2019 Annual Report for the Vancouver Landfill
The Vancouver Landfill Annual Report provides an overview of landfill activities, including:
- Design and operations plans updates
- Closure and post-closure costs
- Planned improvements
- Waste quantities received
- Waste reduction and recycling initiatives
- Environmental protection programs
- Other operational information
The annual quantities of materials managed – including garbage, demolition materials, road materials, cover soil, and yard waste – are compared to past quantities, and presented on an annual and monthly basis.
Associated spacesCity of Vancouver , Metro Vancouver Regional District
Something wrong with this information? Report errors here.